- Methods for analysing potential markets
- Defining strategic impact factors in target markets
- Strategic impact framework, how to create value curves effectively
- Methods for exploring impact levels
- Strategies to support effective innovation: innovation strategy and impact/effort matrix
- How to establish winning relationships with vision, mission and individual and business values
- Planning the entire value chain of our new product/service starting from critical impact factors
- Building the new value chain: product, process, network and structure models
- Building the new offering: performance, architecture and system of the new product/service
- Designing new customer experience: brand, service, channel, customer involvement
- Links between new innovation concepts and other business functions
- Designing market launches and synchronisation with existing business processes
- How to conduct the market launch and collect rapid feedback with greater effectiveness
- Lean start-up: key concepts and lessons learned
- Building innovation processes in business: routines, tools and key habits
- Metrics for evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the innovation system
- Link between innovation KPIs and other traditional business indicators
- The digital transformation KPIs available to the company
- The importance of digital innovation
- From strategy to action: methods for increasing creativity and generating innovation
- Enabling innovation: creating the right organisational structure to support innovation
- Open Innovation: taking advantage of sources of knowledge outside the company to amplify and accelerate innovation
- Creating a “start-up environment” within an already consolidated company to foster innovation
Trainers & Speakers
Luciano AttolicoCEO - LENOVYS
An author and editor of management books, a former manager in multinational corporations, speaker and consultant, is among the foremost experts in Lean Thinking, performance improvement, leadership and Impact Innovation in Europe. His professional philosophy has people at its heart, leading them to search for methods that can ensure better results with less effort and greater well-being.
Gianluigi BielliLENOVYS' PARTNERS
A pioneer in the application of Lean philosophy methodologies in Italy, he has handled issues related to product innovation, modular development and industrialisation in large mechanical and aeronautical companies, and collaborated with some of the largest Italian companies through his consulting.
Gabriele ColomboINNOVATION MASTER - LENOVYS
The former director of definition, planning and execution of research and consulting programs related to the world of innovation and continuous improvement; project management and innovation manager at the Politecnico di Milano School of Management, he has led Impact Innovation projects for Italian and international companies since 2014.
Luciano De OtoHEAD OF ACRC (COMPOSITES AND BODY STRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT) - LAMBORGHINI
A successful career in teaching about the continuous research for high-impact innovation. With his team, he develops the composite materials that underpin the extraordinary performance of the cars of the historic Lamborghini brand. The company likes to define itself as having made "100 years of innovation in 50 years of history".
Fabio OsculatiCTO AND INNOVATION DIRECTOR - LAVAZZA
With an international career guiding teams in R&D, quality, engineering, industrialisation and process improvement, he leads the innovation and technical areas of Lavazza, the world's leading coffee retailer, the Italian retail market leader, available in over 90 countries with 50% of turnover coming from abroad.
Massimiliano BianchiCEO - CROMOLOGY ITALIA
With a career in the world of paint manufacture for the building industry, he has been guiding a true Italian industry leader since 2016. Cromology is part of an international group, the fourth largest in Europe, present in more than 50 countries around the world, which can boast that 25% of its sales are generated by innovations that have been on the market for less than three years.
Paolo Ernesto CrippaPARTNER - JACOBACCI & PARTNERS
International Trademark and Patent Expert, and partner at Jacobacci & Partners, one of the leading European companies in the field of intellectual property protection. He is responsible for protecting and enhancing the intangible assets of more than half of the 100 top global brands, managing more than 100,000 patents and 100,000 trademarks on behalf of over 10,000 clients.
Stefano OdorizziCEO - ENGINSOFT
Researcher and international university professor, he also runs EnginSoft, a multinational corporation active in the field of simulation-based engineering and science through software solutions, consulting, training and research with multidisciplinary skills in a variety of contexts and technologies (industrial plants, means of transport, metallurgy) in both Europe and the United States.
Lucia ChierchiaOPEN INNOVATION DIRECTOR - ELECTROLUX GROUP
Beginning in 2011, she implemented the Open Innovation model in the Electrolux Group, the global leader in home appliances with over 60 million domestic appliances sold and turnover of 12.8 billion Euros. She leads a team with offices in Italy, China and the United States and is responsible for identifying innovative business solutions in non-traditional external ecosystems.
EMIL ABIRASCIDCHIEF EDITOR - STARTUPBUSINESS
Journalist and speaker, with a particular interest in innovations that become businesses. He is the creator and author of Startupbusiness, the business network for innovators that is today part of the Digital360 group. He writes about innovations and innovative companies on Il Sole24ore, is the editor of StartupDigest Italy and is an advisor to Internazionali Accelerator, ScaleIT, the Marzotto Prize, the Symbola Foundation and Cetif.
CLAUDIO DELL'ERAASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - POLITECNICO MILANO
Co-founder of LEADIN'Lab, an associate professor in Design Strategy and director of the Design Thinking for Business Observatory of the Politecnico di Milano School of Management. Author of over 100 scientific articles, he has been published in numerous international journals. He has also coordinated and participated in several corporate coaching projects.